Wednesday 11 May 2011

Week 9 - Podcasting

Hello.

I like the idea of the library podcasting snippets of guest speakers or perhaps restreaming educational tutorials or reviews on the library's blog. I don't really listen to podcasts all the time however when I was travelling I downloaded a lot of podcasts to my ipod, mainly radio comedy shows to make the long bus trips less tedious.

There are a lot of podcasts on the ABC website including ABC Radio shows such as

Film Guide with Marc Fennell, triple j

(Duration: 2 mins, filesize: 1 MB, Updated weekly)
triple j's film and dvd podcast.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter loves podcasting as she hardly has to attend university. She just sits at home in front of her laptop.. Thats progress I guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of having a whole bunch of comedy podcasts...

    ReplyDelete